Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Steve Carell - Steve Carell's sexy costume

Steve Carell's sexy costume Steve Carell wears his Burt Wonderstone outfit to impress his wife. The actor has been married to Nancy Walls since 1995 and joked he feels ''sexy'' in the over-the-top outfits - which feature lots of bright Lycra and a mullet hairstyle - worn by his Las Vegas magician character in 'The Incredible Burt Wonderstone' and claims he dons them to spice up his love life with spouse Nancy Walls. He said: ''I feel extremely sexy. The open-chested, tight pants look changes the way you carry yourself. I'd be walking round Las Vegas in character and nobody batted an eyelid. My agent couldn't keep her eyes off me. She's seeing a completely new person. I wear it on weekends now. I wear it to my wife's delight.'' Steve openly admits his character is a ''douchebag'' and he had trouble making him likeable at any point during the film. He told Nuts magazine: ''Burt Wonderstone is an egomaniac magician. He started out as a kid with a love of magic, but now he's made it, he's become a jaded Las Vegas douchebag and so self centered he gets his comeuppance. ''He sets about redeeming himself, but it's tricky to play a guy who's a total jerk and not have him be completely unlikeable. But I get to wear some great outfits.''

No comments:

Post a Comment